Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh Yankees win


Jose Molina wearing sunglasses behind the plate looked like one of the bad guys from Battlestar Galactica.
I'm going to my first game at the new stadium Tuesday night, I'll post Wednesday on what its like.
But at least they won today.
OK now on to hockey.
The Wiles Barre Penguins' Tim Wallace was suspended for Sundays game (UPDATE: Sean Bentivoglio scores in OT to give the Soundtigers a 5-4 win and new life in the AHL playoffs.)
I'm guessing it was for the hit that Mike Iggulden took in the coconut early in the second.
Wallace is a punk. Here's a hit that got him suspended last March when he ran the Tigers Andy Sertich from behind.


AND THE FREAKIN TIMES SAYS THAT TORONTO WANTS TAVARES! Luckily Greg Logan of Newsday actually spoke to Garth, you know, actually doing some reporting instead of rehashing three-day old news, and made me feel a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment